In celebration of Teacher Appreciation Week, Bloomz is giving away one $100 Amazon gift card to a selected teacher who tags another educator on Bloomz’ Teachers Appreciation Week posts. Both the selected teacher tagging and the teacher tagged will win a card.
Here is how it works:
- During Teacher Appreciation Week, Bloomz will post different images on Facebook related to this celebration inviting educators to add another teacher to the conversation by tagging another educator in the post’s comment section (tagging a person requires writing their name with the symbol @ in front of it, so the person is notified of such tag).
- Educators are welcome to tag as many other educators as they wish, each person they tag will give them one opportunity to win.
- At the end of Teacher Appreciation Week, Bloomz will randomly select a winner from all entries and will notify both the educator tagging and tagged, and will send them their $100 Amazon Gift Card via email (both will be required to present an email address belonging to an education institution as proof. Failure to provide one is reason for disqualification).
Rules and Restrictions
- No purchase necessary. To participate in the promotion, “Teachers” or “Educators” are considered those legal residents of the United States who at the time of participation are a) eighteen (18) years of age or older and b) are currently employed full- or part-time as an educator by an accredited public or private K-12 school in the United States.
- Employees of Bloomz and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate families and household members (parent, spouse, child or sibling) of each are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Entry Rules and Agreements
- To participate, Educators should tag another educator in one of Bloomz posts celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week, in the comments section, before May 5th at 11:59 PM US Pacific Time. No comments outside of the provided posts will participate in this promotion.
- All participating Bloomz posts will be marked with the hashtag “#TeacherAppreciation”.
- Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programming or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified.
- No Educators can entry comments on behalf of other Educators.
Winner Selection Rules and Agreements
- Winners will be selected by random drawing and announced on the Bloomz website by or around May 6th, 2016.
- Bloomz will make every attempt to fulfill prizes. Prizes unclaimed after 60 days are not awarded.
- Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. All prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes received.
- Product prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed.
- Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries is received.
General Program and Rules & Terms
- Bloomz reserves the right to extend the submission deadline and/or winner announcement.
- Bloomz reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion or any part of it.
- Bloomz is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of the entries. Bloomz is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, or Promotion malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delays in computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- Bloomz retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions are final and discretionary. The laws of the State of Washington shall govern this Promotion. The courts of Washington shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Promotion.
- All participants and winners agree, by their participation in the Promotion, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Washington. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are the responsibility of the winners.